Now that we have Hank they've definately been demoted, but Hank sure wants to give them lots of attention! I think it's helped inspire him to crawl. So far they're very patient with his hair pulling but last week Frances gave him a few scratches - partly from feeling threatened and partly from just wanting to play. Gotta keep a closer eye on them.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
What about the cats?
Now that we have Hank they've definately been demoted, but Hank sure wants to give them lots of attention! I think it's helped inspire him to crawl. So far they're very patient with his hair pulling but last week Frances gave him a few scratches - partly from feeling threatened and partly from just wanting to play. Gotta keep a closer eye on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha Hank is too cute! Look at him go!
That was so cute! The cats are pretty funny around him. Our old cat hated Vivian- it was funny. We had to get rid of him because she was allergic- poor Sylvester :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have your card but it is going to be late at this point. :( OOPS!
What a great crawler! I loved both of the videos!!! I was laughing when I saw Hank almost pull up on Moshe... I was waiting for a reaction. He is getting so BIG :)
I was at Mom and Dad's this weekend for the first time since Christmas and I got to see everyone at church. Nancy was asking about you two as well.
Have a great B-Day!
Here kitty kitty!!!!! Those are cute pics!
I can't believe how patient Moshe was with him....WOW! Cute pics....so is your bday today, give us the date!! Happy Bday!
Post a Comment