
This year my parents hosted Thanksgiving for the Edmonds (it rotates every year). There were about 35-40 people there and it's always potluck. I love Thanksgiving because I get to see so many relatives on both sides of the family.

mom, dad, Uncle Jim, Uncle Donnie, and Aunt Charlene

Donnie, Margie, Terry, and Grandma Fleenor (she was in town all week and then we took her back up to Iowa with us for our annual reunion).

Hank (1 1/2) and Desi (2) taking a few nibbles

Olivia (4) played so well with Hank! I loved her outfit. Her little bro Max (1 1/2) slept through most of the festivities!


Desi loved the tractor!!

The guys got in a few games of basketball. The weather was awesome!

Olivia and her Grandma (my Aunt Jeanette)

girl talk
(somehow we always get on the labor & delivery subject when a newborn is around)
Shawn, Max, my Aunt Leslie, Jessica, Linley, Terry, and Lindsay
Good to see everyone! We shouldn't wait 'til next Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Both of your Thanksgivings look like alot of fun! I bet it's fun to get together with so many people!
How fun! I thought I had a decent size family...you guys take the cake! Dan's family is sooo small, it's neat to see you have such a big fam!
Post a Comment