Monday, October 26, 2009

A blogging sabbatical


It's true, I'm officially taking a blogging sabbatical. It's my nature to feel guilty about not getting to things and it's forever in the back of my head. So, I feel like if I just state the fact that I'm not going to update this blog for a while, I'll quit feeling guilty about one thing. ;) I'm not sure how long my sabbatical will last. A month? Two? Forever? We shall see. If and when I come back I'll send out an email.

If you're not on facebook, have no fear, there are other ways you can keep up with adorable pictures of the Hankster. Just email me - adriajulia@hotmail.com, and I'll periodically send you some pics, or links to sites that I order from (snapfish/walmart.com, etc).
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you :) Janalin

Manda P. said...

I miss you come back!! LOL