....and a stander! ...and a tooth!
He's officially crawling now - watch out! Last week he would take a couple of crawling steps, then would get on his belly and up again. Now he can crawl several steps and can stop and sit upright and then crawl again. ooooooh.
He's been pulling himself up for a while now too but is getting more sure footed. Obviously we need to get that crib mattress lowered! I was watching him play in this picture. When he sleeps he doesn't budge (on his back) and can't sit up yet from a laying position.
He's been pulling himself up for a while now too but is getting more sure footed. Obviously we need to get that crib mattress lowered! I was watching him play in this picture. When he sleeps he doesn't budge (on his back) and can't sit up yet from a laying position.
And today a tooth!! I thought he was close and today I can feel that it broke through the gums.
So many milestones and just 6 1/2 months old!
(the short video is at my parent's house on Sunday for Christmas).
4 comments:
How cute! I love the video!! You are right, so many milestones all around each other! He is so stinkin cute!!
Too cute! So many things all at once...fun stuff!! :)
OMG- all that at 6 1/2 months- wow! He's quick! You're going to have to start chasing him pretty soon.
Uh oh, nothing's safe anymore!!!! Just wait until the walking begins!!! Yikes!
Post a Comment