We're now members of the 'noisey toy club'! Hank sure did get a lot of loot for Christmas!!, especially from the Grandparents of course. Ryan and I didn't tell each other what we bought for him so it was fun being surprised. Ryan got him the shiny red wagon! I bet we'll use it a lot this summer, like for going to the pool behind our house. I just got him a couple of little things; he was the easiest person on my shopping list!
Setting up all his toys like this was a real cheeseball thing to do, but I had fun looking at all his stuff again and Ryan enjoyed watching me. ;)
We had a great Christmas with both of our families! I'll post pictures from those later.
5 comments:
Can't wait to see your pics, sounds like you had a great christmas....have fun with the noisy toy club....hee hee
Ok, the first time I checked it no pics came up, now it decided to load the pics!! I love the one of him in the wagon with all of his stuffies....how cute!
Cute pictures! I love all his toys set up like that...and it looks like he does too!
The wagon is very cool and I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it (esp at the zoo!).
man, can't believe he got so many toys! Glad to see he likes at least one of mine in that jungle - (chew toy). What's with the giant starry eyed bear? It IS bigger than Hank :)
Post a Comment