Friday, March 7, 2008

My baby is 9 months old!

Hank turned 9 months yesterday and we had his Dr's check-up. No shots this time! Here are the stats:
Weight: 17 lbs, 10 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4" (50th percentile)
Head Circ: 17 1/2" (50th percentile)
Last night he had his first dinner of table foods (tiny ham, bread, and banana peices). He liked feeding himself.
I LOVE this picture in his cute hippo towel.
Thanks Lisa W.! It even has his name on the back.

Start em' early! He loves patting the ball.

conveniently placed hand...


...still bothering the kitties

7 comments:

TheJacquets4 said...

He has the cutest faces... and the hand thing made me laugh- very modest of him... haha

Manda P. said...

Yeah the hand thing is hilarious! I love the first one in the hippo towel, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the hippo towel!

Hank is so cute! and growing fast!

Anonymous said...

Skinny Baby Hank! Miss Margeaux is 16lbs... I don't know how long, but she is about to grow out of her infant seat :(

Lisa Pisa said...

I think Hank looks a lot like your sister--and I mean that in a very good way, of course--not that he looks like a girl.....but you know what I mean! Sounds like he's growing like a little weed! Heehee...I just love those wrap towels!!! he looks so cute with his hippo on his head!

Melon said...

Such a cutie! ;)

Melon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.