i'm leaving for iowa tomorrow morning to visit relatives. i'm going alone (with Hank) so i hope he sleeps a lot in the car! first we're going to the des moines area to see my cousin's new baby girl, carley. i'll also get to grab dinner w/a college friend. then it's another 2 hours to my grandparent's little town. since i'm driving on my own i won't feel bad about holding people back if we have to make frequent stops. anyway, i'm pretty optimistic.
in floral news, i'm doing 2 weddings on my own this summer (well, one for sure, one in the works). i'd be up for doing more if more come along. this last meeting i had made my head spin a little bit. for me it's a big wedding - i know i can do it, i have no doubt i'll produce fabulous arrangements, i'm just wondering if it'll all go smoothly behind the scenes and if i'll end up getting any sleep!
speaking of sleep, i really need to hit the sack for this road trip.
good night!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck on your road trip! Your floral weddings this summer sound fun, you must show us pics of your work, how exciting!!
I glad you are doing the floral arranging! You CAN do it and it will be amazing. I still remember the arrangments that you did in college... if only you had known way back then!
OMG! You're motivated! I'm sure he'll do fine and have fun :)
Good luck! I'm sure the drive will be fine and you get to do it at your own pace. And Yay! for the wedding flowers!! Congrats! ;)
Good luck with your road trip! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Hank sleeps well for his momma!!!! The weddings sound great! Congrats on nabbing the one and good luck on the second!
Post a Comment