Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

my sweet bub
he liked playing with my hair

so happy outside!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! This was my first; just missed it by a few weeks last year. The boys gave me a gift certificate to a nursery I like! After church we went out to eat at Houston's with Ryan's parents (yum!). Then we came home and Hank went down for a nap and so did I! I NEVER nap - but today I slept at least an hour and a half. Then we went to Shawnee Mission Park to go for a hike - that was what I wanted to do. It's a really big and nice park; we had never been. we borrowed this baby carrier and hank loved sitting in it! i figured he would though because he just loves to go outside. the trail was a little muddy but the picture above was actually a babbling brook. ahhh, nature. :)

8 comments:

Melon said...

Happy Mother's Day...yesterday!! :) Looks like you had a great day!

TheJacquets4 said...

Happy mother's day... it looks beautiful there and he's so cute in the backpack!

Amie Williams said...

Yeah for naps! I also got to take a nap on my first mother's day. Looks like you guys had fun!
Amie

Manda P. said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I LOVE the pic of you and Hank.....very very cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun mothers day. We went up to Mom and Dads to see Craig and had a good time. Just got home too late and am paying for it now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Pisa said...

Sounds like a nice Mother's Day!

Heather Joy said...

So cute! I napped with Reven too!