The Babe:
so strong from the very beginning!
8 weeks
I think Hank is one of those babies that has had 'his looks' since he was a newborn; besides more hair his face hasn't changed a lot.
The Pregnancy:
Here we are out with Andrea and Jud when I was 8 weeks pregnant and hadn't told anyone yet. It'd be a total give away if I ordered water, so I sneakily ordered my own non-alchoholic beer at the bar. She was surprised I only had 1 beer and sipped it slow all night. That's not like me! lol
Here we are out with Andrea and Jud when I was 8 weeks pregnant and hadn't told anyone yet. It'd be a total give away if I ordered water, so I sneakily ordered my own non-alchoholic beer at the bar. She was surprised I only had 1 beer and sipped it slow all night. That's not like me! lol


4 comments:
What a little cutie he was...already almost a year! Craziness!
Wow! Time flies. I can't believe he's almost 1. Luke just turned 8 months yesterday.
Amie
Lol....very sneaky of you!! I can't believe he is going to be one!! Crazy!!!
Such a little cutie!!!
Post a Comment