Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


what a cone head!
25 hours after the induction began, no drugs, and almost 3 hours of pushing we found out: 'IT'S A BOY!' ....you were worth it Hank. :)

Today we're having a little birthday party at the park nearby. Tomorrow is another party at Dee's. Hank came down w/a croupy cough a couple days ago and I took him to the Dr. yesterday. Hope he's feeling back to his normal happy self today!
It's been quite a year!! I can't believe it's June 7th!

7 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Are you serious!?! It's his first birthday already! My oh my how time flies! Happy birthday Hank!!!

TheJacquets4 said...

Happy birthday, Hank! Here's to many more, cutie!

Melon said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Hank!! Hope you had a great time at your party!! :)

Manda P. said...

Happy 1st Birthday Hank!! You are such a cutie!!

Heather Joy said...

NO DRUGS!? Crazy lady! Way to go though and great job Hank! You made it to one! Happy (late) Birthday!

Heather Joy said...

NO DRUGS!? Crazy lady! Way to go though and great job Hank! You made it to one! Happy (late) Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-Day Hank! I don't think I ever forget his birthday b/c he and Margeaux are 6 mo apart!!!!