
family pic in front of Seaton Hall (the Architecture building where Ryan and I practically lived)

hangin' out in Seaton. we got to chat with a few of our old professors and Ryan saw a couple of recent interns from his office. everything looks exactly the same! (graduated in '02)

my camera died right after this picture, otherwise i would have tried for one with hank looking! he LOVED watching the game (and the crowd, etc)! we got a win too against TX Tech!
before the game we picked up Rock-a-belly sandwiches to go and ate with friends, Jud and Andrea, at their house.
5 comments:
A Wildcat in training! Looks like you guys had a great time. We love Rock-A-Belly too!
Oh how I miss Manhattan! I know that sounds crazy but I loved it there. Cute pictures!
Looks like you had fun. We watched the KU game last night and believe it or not I never went to a game while I was there. I told Vic that we could take M next year!
Looks like you had a blast! I didn't go to school there, but it was always fun visiting Mel and everyone!
Oh, how cool!!!!
Post a Comment