this is my parents puppy (he's grown SO much!). we have to keep him away from hank most of the time because he totally tramples hank in his excitement. what's this dog's name, you might ask? well, it's still being decided. my mom chose Larrs, but now she thinks it should be a 2 syllable name. so basically, everyone calls him their favorite name (Otto, Charlie, etc).
still no hair cut!
wearing one of my Grandpa Edmonds' old hats (Ryan got them all because he's the only one in the fam w/a small enough head).
Hangin' out w/cousin Linley. It was kind of weird when I came up the stairs and saw Ryan feeding her a bottle. I just haven't seen that for 8 months!
did you hear the bummer news about Hank's teeth? I need to get a good shot of them so you can see. He chipped both front teeth! (diagonally in the center). We were at a church fundraiser/dinner thing and he was out playing w/some kids and ran into someone and smacked his face right down into the tile. He had a bloody nose and bloody gums - not fun; we were only there for 1/2 an hour! It's not super noticable and I know it's good that they're just his baby teeth, but still - he won't get permanent ones for like 7 more years! I actually knocked 3 of my front teeth out when I was 3, so I kind of know what my mom felt like (except my Grandma was babysitting - poor Grandma!).
7 comments:
The one in the hat is the cutest thing!!! Poor Hank and his teeth... :(
Cute pics!! Everyone calling the puppy want they want is hilarious!
Oh too bad about the teeth. Luke crashed in the bathtub the other day and got a really good cut on his eyebrow. Remember when Jeremy got smacked in the eye with the softball. I guess luke wanted a scar like dad.
Hank's looking so big. At least he only did his baby teeth. It would be way more expensive if they were adult teeth. The puppy is very cute! Where did your parents get it from and what is it? I know they got it at Christmas time but that is all I can remember.
Oh, no about the teeth!!!!! Well, it's like Blake...he knoced one completely out when he was two...it's going to be awhile before that thing comes back. What can you do but jsut be glad it was the baby teeth!
Hank looks so much older in these pictures!
Oy! Sorry about the teeth too! Everyone I know has a toddler with missing front teeth!
Post a Comment