(enjoy if you're bored) ;)
1. Occupation? Part time stay-at-home-mom and part time floral designer
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks – blue slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? Hank’s breathing (yes, the spoiled babe is sleeping in my arms, but he is sick too). Headline news is on in the background too.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Frosted flakes – best cereal ever!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? NOPE!
6. Who did you last speak with by telephone? My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep!
8. How old are you today? 29
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball, volleyball and track and field. I prefer to watch sports in person – I’m too busy to watch them on tv.
10. What is your favorite drink? Coke or dr. pepper
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? never
12. Favorite food? Pizza, Chinese, Mexican, roast w/potatoes and gravy, my mom’s apple pie … I love to eat!
13. What was the last movie you watched? Juno
14. Favorite day of the year? Not sure; probably seeing all of my relatives at thanksgiving time.
15. How do you vent anger? I don’t, but I probably should.
16. What was your favorite childhood toy? Hmm, the sandbox? Making things outside, playing house w/my siblings and cousins.
17. What is your favorite season? I like them all – I like the change – but probably fall is my fav.
18. Hugs or Kisses? Neither – I’m not really a hugger or a kisser, though hank gets about 50 kisses a day.
19. Cherries or Blueberries? Blah, no thanks.
20. Do you want your friends to respond to this? Sure if they feel like wasting time like me.
21. Who is the most likely to respond? ?
22. Who is least likely to respond? ?
23. Living arrangements? A little house west of the plaza w/my husband and 8 mo. old (plus 2 kitties).
24. When was the last time you cried? Hmm, I get teared up easily (tears of joy) but the last time was at a funeral last month.
25. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a lot of dirt probably.
26. Who is the friend you've had the longest to which you're sending this?
27. What did you do last night? After putting hank to bed I usually chill out online for a while. I got caught up on checking friend’s blogs and also organized some filing.
28. Favorite smells? Food, fresh cut grass …. And the smell of ‘track season’ and the smell of ‘fall’ – football, school starting, etc. and FUNELCAKES!
29. What inspires you? Not sure. Country music? hahaha
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? A juicy, beefy, cheeseburger please.
31. Favorite dog breed? Lab? I’m not really a dog person. Jack russels are cute though.
32. Favorite day of the week? Days I’m home?
33. How many states have you lived in? 3
34. What time is it right now? 1:09 pm central
Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. short order cook at Farmer’s Market Gas Station, KC, KS
2. factory worker in olathe, ks (aerosol cans)
3. spraying sh*t out of the milk barn
4. Kramer cafeteria worker
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Romey and Michelle’s HS Reunion
2.
3.
4. (I’m not a big movie watcher)
Four places I have lived:
1. Kansas City, MO
2. Manhattan, KS
3. New Haven, CT
4. Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
Four TV Shows that I watch: (post writer’s strike)
1. Ellen
2. Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, Special Deliveries, etc…
3. Property Ladder, Flip that House, etc…
4. reruns of Friends and The Office
Four places I have been:
1. LA
2. Europe: Italy, Germany, France, Czech Republic, England
3. New Orleans
4. New York City
(I love to travel! – lots more to see)
People who email me (regularly):
1. hmmm…. Lots of people – I LOVE getting emails and I like staying in touch with people. It’s kind of my ‘hobby’. Sorry I don’t respond as fast as I’d like though.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Garlic Chicken w/white rice, egg drop soup, and crab Rangoon (lunch special at Red Dragon House).
2. The Chef Salad or Roman Sandwich at Cupini’s
3. any and every kind of Pizza (fancy, frozen and cheap – I love it)
4. desserts (cookies, cakes, chocolate) – I have to have some sort of sweet everyday or I go a little crazy.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. out on a walk w/hank in warm weather
2. shopping (in warm weather) for baby clothes
3. at a bar in Aggieville with Lindsey, Andrea, and Becky (and all our other college buddies!)
4. drinking wine w/ryan in california
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. taking Hank to the swimming pool behind our house
2. going out w/my siblings for John’s 21st Birthday
3. July lake trip with my cousins in iowa (2 new baby girls due next month!)
4. getting baby sitters more now that Hanks older
Two names you go by
1. Adria
2. mama
Two things you are wearing now:
1. slippers
2. robe
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. go on walks in the neighborhood
2. go out to eat
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a baby with good napping habits
2. an updated wardrobe
Three favorite pets you had/have: (even pets you had YEARS ago???)1. Minky (my prize winning 4-H cat w/gorgeous blue eyes. I found out later my dad was embarrassed I entered a cat in 4-H).
2. Moshe
3. Francis
Two things you ate today:
1. Frosted Flakes
2. more to come … haven’t had lunch yet
Person you last talked to:
1. Hank
2. Ryan
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. going to work (I’m the Saturday person now)
2. getting together with Ryan’s HS friends – several with babies too. Looking forward to it.
Favorite Holidays :
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:
1. pop
2. a pint of cold beer
Two Goals for 2008:
1. have more patience
2. do some yard work
(PS - I'm usually dressed by now. I have showered though).
No comments:
Post a Comment