Tuesday, February 12, 2008

guess what i got?!

a camcorder!! it was my birthday present from ryan and our parents. i have many fond memories of my siblings and cousins taping each other when we were little. we'd make our own commercials, imitate the 'Sprockets', and any other goofy things. (...like: 'First on the Farm!'...i'll leave that as an inside joke for the fam). boy were we cheesy, but i guess that's what it's like growing up in the country.
Ryan had me watch this video before giving me my present. I'll have to post more little snippets of videos when i download some.

2 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Hahaahahaa...Hank's expression is priceless! Happy belated birthday!!!!

Heather Joy said...

What a good crawler he is! Reven army crawls all over the place but has only taken four real crawl steps. I think I need a camcorder for my upcoming birthday!