
There's a new irish pub in town: Raglan Road! It's at 14th and Grand, right across from the Sprint Center. Ryan has been working on this project for months. There has been a lot of coordination with all the millwork that came over piece by piece from Ireland. Last weekend we got to stop in for some beers with the owners, Helix employees and construction workers. Next week we get to have dinner and I can't wait to taste the food!
Ryan, Paul (one of the owners), and Jeff (Ryan's co-worker)


They forced me up on the irish dancer's table when they heard I used to take irish dance lessons (which I barely remember any 'moves'). They'll have
a professional girl dancing for real throughout the restaurant a couple days of the week.


Chris and Ryan
5 comments:
I love the picture of you on the table-top! :)
The restaurant/pub looks awesome!
Oooo, an Irish pub..fun times! I want to go....and the table top picture is cute...love the coat!
The pub looks awesome, cute table pic, I wanna see video of you dancing on it...lol!
I like your Coyote Ugly impression!
OMGSH! That's hilarious of you on top of the bar dancing!!!!
Post a Comment