Tuesday, April 22, 2008

beware - this one is scary!

Watch at your own risk! (my mom will hate to see this!) (i will post my own comment...)

5 comments:

Adria Hunter said...

Don't worry, no skin was broken and hardly a tear was shed (but he decided to leave Moshe alone after that!).

Anonymous said...

Great one!! I'm just waiting for that to happen to Avery too.
Moshe lasted quite a while.

Manda P. said...

Wow I am surprised Moshe lasted that long! He is a great cat! It didn't look too bad, just a little nip. That was a nice way for him to let him no he had enough instead of biting harder and going crazy on him! I thought for sure Hank was gonna bite his ear the way he was grabbing it and opening his mouth....lol.

Lisa Pisa said...

Moshe was purring almost the whole time...She was like "alright, kid, that is NOT how you pet a cat!!!!"

Heather Joy said...

Mean kitty! Chewy is very patient with Reven but will only take so much too.