Thursday, April 17, 2008

Caroline (future bride) and shower hosts: Lindsay, mom, and Becky Fousek

you look great in green bubbers!

cheekers

such a happy boy

Sunday after the concert last weekend was a bridal shower for Caroline (engaged to Tom Reynolds) at my parent's house. It was a pampered chef shower and she had a great turn out! ...must have really gotten a lot of nice stuff. This June wedding will be quite a family affair; my sister is a bridesmaid, her husband a groomsman, my brothers are ushers and I'm doing the flowers. The Reynolds family are 'neighbors' (a mile from my parents) and really good friends. They seem to have dinner together once a week at a minimum. I think they watched every KU game together too.
Hank spent the night at my parents' while we went to the concert (we stayed at Lindsay's). He only woke up once! ...but it was for 1 hour and 50 minutes! He was wide awake and as content as could be. I guess he kept pointing at everything and babbling. Overall though he's been sleeping way better for the past couple weeks compared to that one post.

4 comments:

TheJacquets4 said...

I love weddings!
Glad his sleep is getting better- I hope one day, we as parents will finally get some sleep. Maybe after they go to college.

Lisa Pisa said...

Blake has that same green shirt! We have good taste!

A Pampered Chef bridal shower is a great idea!

Manda P. said...

Love the pic of him in the green shirt, so cute! I agree a pampered chef party for anything is GREAT!

Melon said...

Looks like fun! Glad Hank is sleeping better and a Pampered Chef party is a great idea for a shower! :)