I wish they'd give me these couches as a treat!
Audrey and Hank scored on the goodies. It was more than just candy, little toys too. ...and even adult beverages!
Dee got to come along since she babysat that day and was in town.
Daddy's work.
AFTER the Helix festivities we headed to our church for their party. They did a really great job having so many cute activities for the kids (crafts, decorating cookies, fish pond, food, a haunted maze...). My favorite thing was when they marched all the kids into the sactuary. They had all the lights off except for on the alter and someone was playing famous scary music on the organ. It was so cool! The pastor told the kids the story of All Hallows Eve which I was interested in hearing but my little spider was running all over the alter and threw a fit when I caught him.
-------------------------------------------------

Friday (Halloween) we took Hank around with our neighbor's little boy, Walt. Hank wanted to go inside everyone's house! ...especially when he saw a kitty or doggy inside that looked like fun. It took us about 45 minutes to do 9 houses (little legs move slow). I've been enjoying the candy! ;) Yeah for trick-or-treating! (but I'm not an anti-sweets mom, Hank can totally have himself some sweets here and there).
-------------------------------------------------
Friday (Halloween) we took Hank around with our neighbor's little boy, Walt. Hank wanted to go inside everyone's house! ...especially when he saw a kitty or doggy inside that looked like fun. It took us about 45 minutes to do 9 houses (little legs move slow). I've been enjoying the candy! ;) Yeah for trick-or-treating! (but I'm not an anti-sweets mom, Hank can totally have himself some sweets here and there).
2 comments:
Cute!! I want those green couches too!! I love the look on his face in the last pics...too cute!
LOVE the spider costume!
Post a Comment