
Lindsay and Malachi have an annual Halloween party at their house in Topeka. Lindsay was Strawberry Shortcake and I was Little Bo Peep. She sewed her whole outfit and I made my bonnet. The pink dress is the bridesmaids dress from Jessica's wedding. See! You can wear them again! The top of my staff was a light-up candy cane I bought at Walmart. I brought an extention cord and could plug it in for an (unnessessary) added effect!

Lindsay's friend's band came and played again. I thought they were good. Aren't Lindsay's stockings cute?! She bought them on ebay.

Ellie and me (his mustache kept getting in his beer)

Joey McKee, Tom Reynolds, Austin Reynolds, Ryan Robbins
My favorite costume was Austin's: Michael Phelps! He's the right build and his metals looked really good.

Katie McKee, Caroline Reynolds, and Lindsay
A lot of the pictures are foggy because of the fog machine (for spoookyness).

This pic was taken at my parent's house. After taking Hank trick-or-treating we booked it over to Leavenworth to leave Hank and then drove an hour to Topeka for the party!
Ryan was my sheep as you can see.
5 comments:
You could have been Little Miss Muffet and Hank could be the spider! Very cute!
Amie
So cute!! Love your costume adria!! We decided that we HAVE to have or go to a costume party for adults next year!! We want to dress up!
That's a pretty sexy bo peep! My husband would have approved if I wore that :)
Haha...I love you and Ryan!!! Of course, Hank is adorable, too!
Looks like fun times!
Post a Comment