Happy Mother's Day!
...a little late, but it doesn't hurt to say it all year round!
we went out for a yummy dinner at Jack Stack (barbecue) w/Ryan's parents on Saturday night. Here Hank is playing with a present from Aunt Sally. Thanks for all the hair complements by the way! I've been doing it mostly curly ever since because i need to buy a flat iron if i remotely want to get this look ever again (frustrated!).
On Sunday we drove to Lawrence to a park where my whole family was meeting up but it rained so we went to Free State to eat instead (oh darn!). Oh, and I should also add that when we arrived at the park I realized I did not bring any shoes for Hank!! He was napping when we had to leave so I just plucked him up and put him in the car seat and he kept sleeping - and I forgot to pack a little something. So, we did some quick shoe shopping. He needed some bigger ones anyway.
_____________________________
Nikki's Birthday night
(kareoke was involved; i sang 'Roam if You Want To' by the B-52's).
__________________________
______________________
Mira's 1st Birthday!
Mira's 1st Birthday!
Hank loved the pinata!

her shirt was really cute; it said: 'I'm Kind of a Big Deal'
and last I'll post a Trolley Run 2009 picture. we've done this race for years now and it's always fun ending on the plaza (it's a FLAT 4 mile run/walk). there were over 9,000 people that did it this year!!! it definately seems big but i wouldn't have guessed that many! ryan ran it and i went in the stroller group. i ended up running some of it which i was pretty proud of (since i never run but enjoy a little competition). i don't even have a jogging stroller.
4 comments:
Cute pics! Wow, way to go with the stroller, I didn't' realize it wasn't even a jogging stroller, you rock! I totally want to see pics of your hair short and curly, I bet it's soooo cute!
Oh--some familiar faces in that post!
Look at all you beautiful ladies! Jealous!
Linds
Hey! I cut my hair off recently too and go and get the straightener from Wal-Mart that goes to 430 degrees. That will do it in nothing flat! Ha. Seriously, I love mine and it takes 10 minutes.
Post a Comment