Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok, here's the new do! I had about 6-7 inches cut off! I couldn't believe the pile on the floor. This the straightest, most smooth you'll ever see it (for those of you that don't know me that well I have SUPER THICK hair!). I really don't have time to blow dry, use all sorts of product, and flat iron my hair for 45 minutes every day. ;) I'm excited for a change though. I think it'll look good wavey too.

10 comments:

Shanda said...

LOVE the new do! It looks great. I think it will look cute wavey also.

Unknown said...

VERY cute. I got my hair done yesterday too, and I had the same thought, it'll never look this cute again, because I don't have time, oh well, enjoy it while it lasts :)
Amie

Manda P. said...

Very cute!! It makes me want to hack off all of my hair again!! It just took waaaay too long for it to grow back!! I cut mine as short as yours in Oct of 07 and last month was when it finally reached its old length! Craziness! Love it love it love it!

Melon said...

So cute, Adria!!! I think it's going to look cute no matter what you do to it! ;)

Mandy said...

You look sexy! I really like the new haircut. Happy Mother's Day!

TheJacquets4 said...

Shut-up with your sassy, gorgeous hair! So pretty!

Heidi said...

HOT! makes me wanna to get mine all cut off again. your right it will look just as awesome curly! love it!

Janalin said...

VERY cute!

Lisa Pisa said...

I love it! You look so different! I've really only ever seen you with the longer curly or straight hair--never short!!! Looks great!

LindsiDee said...

Ok, you are a total vixen! Hot momma! Love the straight hair, now you must buy a Chi.

Linds