Joe and Dee hosted a birthday party for Hank a week before his Birthday for all the extended family. It's always fun to see everyone.

It cracks me up to see him wearing this shirt (Dee bought it for him to go w/her race car theme). I had never seen the movie Cars before the party but he got the movie as a present and is now OBSESSED! he loves it! and it is a pretty cute movie.

Dee's hardwork was tasty


always fun to see a new baby at family get togethers (this is Lincoln, about 2 mo. old)

Mira and Ashley - so lady like with their legs crossed. ;)

some relaxing time with Grandma

Thanks for all the presents!
2 comments:
That cake looks so cute!
Cool cake! Love double bday parties! I love the cars movie, I think I love all the pixar and disney movies. I bet I have seen more than any of our fellow bloggers and I am the one without child! LOL
Post a Comment