Friday, June 5, 2009

Gosh, I'm just embarrassed at how long it's been since I've posted! I'm supposed to be getting ready for Hank's B-day party and instead here I am sitting at the computer! I'll try to be better at posting. Of course I have lots of pictures all the time!
I FINALLY went to Deanna Rose Farmsted! One of Hank's favorite parts was simply this water area you could walk in. Big grins from him and Luke!

He loved the goats as well. He made them work hard for the food. He'd hold his hand out but would keep it like 3" from where they could actually reach it.
(notice his haircut?!)


The 2nd Haircut: He did way better as far as being happier and cooperating. However, my mom and I had a bit of a miscommunication. She said she wanted to get the clippers out first and I thought she was going to use them to get a nice clean line on his neck. Next thing I know she's buzzing it on up his head! So, he got a MUCH shorter haircut than I planned, but it turned out cute. She actually had to finish touching it up a couple days later when she baby sat because he wouldn't hold still by the end (was getting itchy). These haircuts are so dramatic for me! I'm smiling in the pictures I got but really I was freaking out (didn't want to make my mom feel bad)!

and here's a quick pic at Cory's baby shower (Ryan's HS friend(s)).

1 comment:

Manda P. said...

I so wanna go there someday! That's funny about his haircut, he looks as cute as ever, as always. Can't wait to see pics of his bday!