A little late, but hope all the dads out there had a good Father's Day! We spent the day at 'Papa and Da's' house. I guess I never made the official big announcement on the blog:
Ryan is now a licensed architect!!
Most of you have probably heard, but he is done with all his tests. It took him 15 months to take the 9 tests. Not everyone becomes licensed - you are able to work as an architect you're entire career w/o it if you want, but you could never have your own firm (sign your own drawings) and there are most likely more advancement opportunities when you're licensed. Because of our age, we have a lot of friends studying these days! In KS and MO you can't start taking your tests until you've worked at least 3 years and have fulfilled other requirements.
Very proud of our daddy!
3 comments:
Cute father's day photos, and no I would never guess any relation going on there!! lol
Kudos on the Lisences archi!
oh yeah they are SO related!
Congrats to Ryan!
Post a Comment