To keep the surprises coming, we walked to Mi Ranchito and met our friends Chris and Emily for dinner. It was nice to hang out as couples without the kids. I dropped off balloons and flowers at both the restaurant and our room. Ryan was quite surprised and had no clue!
Happy Birthday baby Amelia!____________________
Audrey turned 3!___________________
Sam turns 2!_____________________
Avery turns 2!_________________________
Hank and Avery are 1 week apart and for the longest time as babies they felt exactly the same in body size and weight. Over the last 6 months though Hank has really beefed up and Avery has perhaps become more 'feminine' in scale. I know they'll love to play w/each other for years and years though!
They had a 60's themed party and it was groovy baby! I didn't have much time to think about an outfit since this party was the night before Hank's b-day party. My mom brought this up for us though (i think all the men in my family have worn it to some party or another. my mom made it). i loved their cute, hip dresses and hair dos! i guess i was the hippy of the party.
Happy 30th Manda and Melissa!____________
We've been going to Birthday parties for 7 weeks straight! I missed one because of working Saturdays though (Happy 1st Birthday to Katelyn!). My mom's Birthday was also last week!
3 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of birthdays! Happy Birthday all! Every time I pull up your blog, it brings me to October of 2008, by the way.....hmmm
Wow, you did a good job with Ryan's bday! I had to plan my own :( Lots and lots of Summer birthdays!
Wow, you have been birthday busy!! What cute pics of all the little kiddos! That was a neat idea for Ryan's bday too! Glad you were able to come to our bday bash even though you were sooo busy and had Hank's the next day! Your outfit totally fit, you were a hippy chic!!
Post a Comment