
Everyone, I'd like to announce that I'm now a member of 'Jazzercise'! Yes, it's true, it does still exist (though you wouldn't have thought the name would have made it out of the 80's). I've only been to a couple of classes but I love it so far. I've pretty much belonged to a gym (and steadily went) from '97-'07, a few months after Hank was born (just wasn't in the budget). I've really missed it, esp. the kick boxing and step type classes. With some of the extra money I'm making on weddings this fall I decided it was time to get geared up again and pump it up to Brittany Spears (and the like). Oh, and $1.50 childcare is a pretty sweat deal too (though Hank might not think it's so great .... other crying babies and kids make him join in). Well, I'd better go practice my grapevine and uppercuts! 8, 7, 6, 5, and 4, 3, 2, and 1!
5 comments:
haha...I love the pic you found of Jazzercising!!!!!! If I had any rhythm, I'd give it a try! I'd fall on my face, though...
Ok, if you like jazzercise, you have got to try ZUMBA! You would love it! I know you have dancing skillsssss. I have seen them. Nearly all sports clubs have it! I teach out here in UTAH, and I love it. It is a blast.
Linds
Gravevine! I can at least do that. I don't think I could do Zumba though. I'm really not that coordinated. Sounds so fun though!
OMG! How funny! Actually, I've heard quite a few girls lately taking about Jazzercise... it must be making a comeback
Sounds fun!! Wish I had time to do that too, I would join ya!
Post a Comment