Tuesday, August 4, 2009

first memorized book

Here's a video of Hank reading a book last month. It's not his best performance, but still pretty cute. It seems like we had only read it in the bathtub a couple of times before he started 'reading' the pages himself. Oh, and I had just gotten this new booster seat out of the box so he was pretty excited about it (sat content for about 1/2 an hour...).

Every week he puts together more and more words. I can just picture him talking up a storm in his little high pitched voice by Christmas. His latest game is: 'momma/dadda, scare me!'. He loves to 'be scared' by having us hide and jump out at him. 3/4 of the time he suspects where we are (not much time or room to hide) and other times he really is surprised. ...lots of giggles.

2 comments:

Manda P. said...

hee hee How cute. I love how he thinks about it in the begining and is like..mmmmm...no...then totally starts to get into it. He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

aww sleepy :)
Lindsay