It was a pretty mellow weekend for the most part (for us anyway). Friday night we went to 'First Friday's' in the crossroads (art galleries) and Sat. was Ryan's softball tourney which unfortunately for his team we weren't there long. What gorgeous weather though! I can't wait to pick apples at Vaughn's apple orchard this fall (in Weston)!
Monday, September 10, 2007
First time on the swings!
It was a pretty mellow weekend for the most part (for us anyway). Friday night we went to 'First Friday's' in the crossroads (art galleries) and Sat. was Ryan's softball tourney which unfortunately for his team we weren't there long. What gorgeous weather though! I can't wait to pick apples at Vaughn's apple orchard this fall (in Weston)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He looks like he's enjoying the swings! I'll miss Weston being away.
Cute! Sounds like fun! We want to go apple picking too! ;)
Hank looks so BIG! My worst fear is coming true before our baby is even here... they grow up TOO FAST!
I looked at the snapfish pics before the blog and I loved this first pic of Hank on the swing! Glad to see it on the blog.
Post a Comment