Today I started working at a flower shop just a few blocks away called 'Bergamot & Ivy' (http://www.bergamotandivy.com/). I'll be working part time pretty sporadically when they need me. ...sometimes 15-20 hours a week and sometimes not at all. Today I just worked 3 1/2 hours helping to set up for an event. As a lot of you know I've been wanting to get into floral design for quite a while. I'll be doing all sorts of things w/this shop from sweeping the floors to taking customer's orders to helping with arrangements. I'm excited to get my foot in the door and get some experience! It'll be nice to get out of the house a little too. The only thing about leaving Hank that I'm nervous about is the whole breastfeeding/pumping/supply thing. ...but I won't get to graphic with you all. ;) I'm sure it'll work out.
So that's what's new with me! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job! What a great part time job to have! I sort of have the same thing with PBK...sometimes I work 10 hours a week, sometimes I don't work at all--of course, I like the weeks I don't work at all the best! I understand about the supply deal...I pretty much lost mine when I went back to work, but that was working 32 hours per week and it was hard for me to pump....I'm sure you'll do a good job with it!
That's a cool parttime job! Congrats!
Post a Comment