Thursday, September 6, 2007







Hank went swimming for the first time over Labor Day weekend. He was his mellow self....didn't cry but wasn't squealing with excitement either. I think he enjoyed it. :)
My college friend Becky and I had our babies one week apart (Hank is a week older than Avery). It's fun to see them doing so much of the same things!

Hank is turning into a thumb sucker. It's cute now but I hope he drops it before he's 10 years old.

(I wish I could figure out how to make these pictures match up w/captions, but i'll figure it all out eventually). :)

4 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

You can insert the cursor under the pic you want to type under and then your captions will match up.

Melon said...

So cute! Glad you've joined the blogging world! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love Hank's face in the water. And I think you're lucky he's a thumb sucker because it helps him soothe himself. Glad to see you here!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We can comment!!! Great pics too!