(Andrea, Avery, Jud, Ryan, Hank, me, Becky, Ryan W.)
It was a full weekend, Friday to Sunday. Several relatives were in town for Lincoln's Birthday. We hung out w/my grandparents Friday night while my family headed to the Homecoming football game.
I worked Saturday for a few hours (did a little delivery driving which I liked) and then headed out to my cousin's house to hang out w/the crew. Our college friends Andrea and Jud happened to be in town so we had them over along w/Becky, Ryan, and Avery. Andrea and Jud just got back from Italy so it was great to hear their stories! The night was not even close to being over for me though. My sister was in town and planned on spending the night at our place so once I put Hank to bed we headed out to the bars. It was fun; hadn't gone out like that in a year at least.
Sunday was church and then to Lincoln's Birthday party for most of the day.
I worked Saturday for a few hours (did a little delivery driving which I liked) and then headed out to my cousin's house to hang out w/the crew. Our college friends Andrea and Jud happened to be in town so we had them over along w/Becky, Ryan, and Avery. Andrea and Jud just got back from Italy so it was great to hear their stories! The night was not even close to being over for me though. My sister was in town and planned on spending the night at our place so once I put Hank to bed we headed out to the bars. It was fun; hadn't gone out like that in a year at least.
Sunday was church and then to Lincoln's Birthday party for most of the day.
Looking forward to next weekend which is also going to be fun and busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment