Do you recognize anyone in this picture?! I'm being held up high by Erin and Alison! I found this picture at my parent's house a while back and especially found it interesting because the girl right in front of us (dark hair, far right) is Theresa, the girlfriend of a close friend of ours. She actually went to K-State architecture too. Small world, huh? Lovely outfits. I'm not sure how old we are here. 4th grade? 5th? 6th?
Here is a bonus question for Alison and Erin: what song did we dance to? I don't remember... I wonder what Judy is up to these days. think Elaine runs the place now? ...she probably shows off to all the students w/her exceptional hand-walking skills.
6 comments:
I barely remember those outfits, wow I thought I remembered all of them! My niece actually was taking acrobatics from Judy, she is still teaching a little but has quite a few other teachers, to include my big sis. I have been to the recitals the past couple of years and she still passes out the different sized candy bars ;)
How cute! I have been racking my brain, I can't remember the song for anything! I vividly remember Wild Wild West though! :)
I ran into Julie (the girl with the dark hair to the left of me) at KU it IS a small world! :)
Thanks for sharing the pics! :)
Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!
Adria, you haven't changed a bit! Is that Autumn Icke and Alison Bailiff in the pic too?
i think all the other girls in the pic are from basehor for the most part.
i can't believe judy still hands out the big candy bars!!
i hope she still gives out the 'smile awards'. ;)
Hahah.. that is so cute! You guys were all extra skinny :) At least you 3 didn't have the bad 80ies hair. Your parents loved you.
Post a Comment