
i'm obsessed with the song on the iPod Touch commercial: 'music is my boyfriend......music is my girlfriend. ...music is my king size bed....'
After some research, the song is actually titled: 'Music is My Hot Hot Sex' by the brazilian band CSS. check out the low budget video if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3OrZzPud8
i dig it.
that's all for now. 2 more days 'til the Thanksgiving madness begins!
3 comments:
The song didn't come to mind until it started playing and then I knew exactly what you were talking about! Very interesting title! I do like it too and it fits the iTouch perfectly!!!
Happy almost Thanksgiving!!!!
Steve is in love with that song also...runs around the house singing it. Good times... :)
ha ha I totally had to see the low buget video...excellent web skills :) I now have that song in my head too! FUN :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment