Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas bloopers

We had a white elephant gift exchange with my family and relatives and this is what my brother John got. Click on the picture to see it larger but it says: 'Sheep Placenta, Extract Skin Beautifying, Essential Mask'! My cousin Kendra brought this back from China. Gross! You know that goo is going to end up on someone's face after one of John's college parties.

Here is Ellie riding the bull at PBR Big Sky. ...um, not one of his best performances. I laugh everytime I watch this.

6 comments:

Manda P. said...

LOL he looks like he just slides off the bull!! Was he too drunk to stay on? lol Yeah the sheep stuff is GROSS but funny!

Adria Hunter said...

actually, this was fairly early in the evening, so no, he didn't fall off because of the booze! ellison is just so ultra laid back that i just don't think he had mentally prepared to face the bull.
i didn't take videos of anyone else but we all rode the bull. lindsay and ryan had bruises on their thighs the next day (from holding on). i like the bull at saddle ranch better though (at the legends).

Unknown said...

lol..this is awesome...i laughed so hard I woke linley up (she's on my lap). I like your comment above "ellison is just so ultra laid back that i just dont think he had mentally prepared to face the bull"...so true!

TheJacquets4 said...

That is sweet! I wanted to give out some Viagra as a white elephant gift, but thought everyone would know it was me and it might not go over well!

Anonymous said...

you guys are always doing something fun!

Lisa Pisa said...

Hhhmmm...sheep placenta....not sure about that one!