john got dreads! this was the first time i had seen it. i was trying to look all sweet and innocent and my mom was looking horrified. i think the dreads are ok - i think i might like it better than his plain old long hair. he had them in a hat (that has some special name) the whole night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Bday Adria's Dad!!!
Love the last pic, your mom's face is priceless...lol.
Looks like fun!
I remember Matt's dreads. Nasty...they smelled...I was not a fan. But hey, Matt went through a time when he didn't bathe much! Here's to John bathing!! :)
Hey....I never got used to Matt's dreads but he did it a couple times & he eventually got tired of them....so John will, too. He actually looks kinda cute, I think. I've come a long way, haven't I? Hope you are staying warm. Momma Holt
Haha...your mom's expression is priceless!
I totally didn't mean for that to sound like your bro was stinky! :) They look cute on him. Negative on Matt! :)
Ok, I hope this isn't offensive in any way- but your dad looks like the chief of residents from SCRUBS. I think it's a good thing to look like an actor :) And nice hair :)
That pic of John is too good! And I agree with Melissa on the bathing!!! (Each of these comments are making me laugh!)
Post a Comment