Tuesday, January 13, 2009

just plain cute

Little Linley at almost 2 months old.
I babysat for her last week. She was easy and Hank was napping, so it was a cinch! That's what it's like to have a 2nd, right? hahaha...

Hank loves this particular ball cap of Ryan's.
Some new things for Hank: We've heard him singing along a little with songs he knows, his vocab is expanding pretty fast (and I'm waaayyy behind on writing down all the words), a big thing is playing pretend now: he'll act like he's taking a bite of food and will offer you some too. he plays with toys a little more in depth, like setting up the little people, lining up blocks... he LOVES balls and trucks.

Hank is so excited for his first bath in the newly refinished bathtub! The bathroom renovation is almost done! It's awesome, I love it so much. Hopefully we'll finish really soon and I'll get pictures up!

3 comments:

Manda P. said...

Love his bath time pics and the tile on the wall!!! I can't wait to see pics of the whole room! Hey if having two is that easy I am just gonna pray for triplets, how much harder can it be? lol j/k

Melon said...

Cute pictures!

Seriously...I think I would die with triplets. Having 2 (that aren't needing the same thing at once) is hard enough! I mean...there are times when it is easy but those are rare...it's usually when there are two of us to man them!! :)

But really...have more babies!! :)

LindsiDee said...

We just refinished the upstairs as well! I love being able to give the girls a bath. It looks like they have as much fun as Hank!

Linds