April's had several fun nights out for us and the next two weekends are busy too!

My old college roomie, Becky, celebrated her 30th w/a party bus! It was really nice - like a big limo inside. We drove around for part of the night and went to a couple bars too. I just love this outdoor space at the Power & Light district. In the picture below people were watching the Final 4 on the big screen.



Becky and her sister

Ryan scored some free tickets to the Morrissey concert at the Midland in exchange for some drawings. I liked the background. It was a good concert although I didn't know Morrissey very well and I would call it a 'normal concert' compared to the Britney Spears production.

Lindsay and I had an AWESOME time at the Britney Spears: 'CIRCUS' concert. I already raved about it on facebook, so I won't repeat. I'd say we were the average age of concert goers. We went out to the P&L District afterwards and that was crowded but fun. Oh, and took pictures by the Britney tour bus too. :) Lindsay got free tickets from her in-laws for Christmas and I was stoked she picked me!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous about the Brittany concert. It sounds great! I need to go to a concert soon :)
Post a Comment