Saturday, April 25, 2009

a couple videos

I love how Hank says: 'I want some'. Of course it's hard to get him on camera (because he always wants to look in the view finder), but I tricked him for a while. ...um, and no he normally doesn't say he wants some of my make-up, and no, i normally don't do my make-up at the breakfast table. but when is a mom's day normal?

Squeals of Delight

(the Fountains at The Legends)

5 comments:

Manda P. said...

He's so funny! Love the I want some and screams of fun! I bet you guys have so much fun with him!

Melon said...

He's too cute, Adria! And why wouldn't he want to wear your make-up! :)

LindsiDee said...

ok, so could Hank be ANY cuter. I wannnn soommmmmmeee! Seriously that made my night! A-Dorable!

Linds

Kristen said...

Hank is so adorable!! You guys are the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

Love the squeals!!