Tuesday, October 9, 2007

4 festival weekend!

Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Malachi at the German Fest.

My friend Kelly in her German dance outfit.


Avery in her pretty baptism dress
Gosh, it's Wednesday night and I'm just now getting around to posting about my weekend! oh well. It was a fun and busy weekend!
Friday night we went to 'Monsters of Design' (MOD), a type of architecture awards night for young architects (very casual). It was in the crossroads (1st Friday night as well). I always like seeing everyone I used to work with and Ryan's co-workers and other classmates from K-State. Hank was along of course - so were other's babies. After that we went to the American Royal BBQ because we were given tickets. We'd never been, but now we know what it's like. It's definately not the most baby friendly at night. But we had some good BBQ!
Saturday I worked and then we went to the German Fest. at my parent's church. It was the first year having it and they had a great turn out!, esp. for such a little church. It was good times - a German band, dance group, yummy food and cheap beer.
Sunday we went to Avery's baptism and Becky and Ryan had everyone over to their house for lunch.
This weekend will be much more low key. I'd like to get a couple small house projects done if I can. Tonight we went to the Sprint Center open house. I'll post pics later! It looks great!

2 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Looks like a fun time!!!

TheJacquets4 said...

It looks like you're keeping busy. I love that baptism gown- gorgeous!