Here he is at Grandma Dee's house. Yesterday he had his 4 month Dr's appt. He's in the 50th percentile for everything (14 lbs, 5 oz and 25" long). Shots are never fun but he didn't cry much once they were over.
Those older pics are adorable. Jessica did a good job! I can't believe how much bigger Reven is than Hank (and every other baby we know). He's 16.5 lbs and 24 inches long and only three months this coming Sat the 13th of October!
6 comments:
The time just flies by, doesn't it!?! Soon enough you'll be celebrating his first birthday! Mine's turning three Saturday!!!! I can't believe it!!!
Oh my goodness, so cute!!! I can't believe he's already 4 months!
Wide eyed and full of wonder! It only gets better!
4 months old... wow. I know it is going to fly by for us too! Hank is a cutie! I love that one that you do too! Good job Jessica!
Those older pics are adorable. Jessica did a good job! I can't believe how much bigger Reven is than Hank (and every other baby we know). He's 16.5 lbs and 24 inches long and only three months this coming Sat the 13th of October!
Hi again. I'm testing to see if my picture comes up with this posting or not...
Post a Comment