Last week we went to the new Sprint Center's open house. I worked on this project for an entire week about 2 years ago (when someone's wife had a baby). So I obviously had a lot to do with it. hahaha. I think it looks great though!!! Way to go DADT! (Downtown Arena Design Team). The team consisted of: Rafael Architects (my old firm), HOK (the firm that i was loaned out to for a long time), Ellerbe Becket, and 360 Architects. I was driving east on I-70 through downtown today and the building looks so cool from the highway! Wonder what event I'll see there first. Ellison and I wanted to see Rascal Flatts there but tickets were way to pricey. I'd like to see some college b-ball there!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cool! thanks for that- I don't get to see KC much since I'm not there. I can definitely see your design influence :) w/ the modern touch!
Nice! We should have gone to that too..would have been fun! Like Lisa said...I can totally see 'you' in the design! ;)
hahaha, thanks, but i assure you i was just the young'un getting orders on what to put in the computer. wish i could take credit! ;)
That's a very cool stadium! It almost looks like something you would see in some cool European city!!!!
Hey Adria...it was great to see you today, hopefully we can see each other again for a little bit longer! I didn't realize you had a blog, lots of cute pics! My blog is www.mandapland.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon! Cool stadium!
Hey Adria...it was great to see you today, hopefully we can see each other again for a little bit longer! I didn't realize you had a blog, lots of cute pics! My blog is www.mandapland.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon! Cool stadium!
I love the outside of the stadium. Looks really good.
Post a Comment