Wednesday, October 17, 2007

all smiles at the park!



We met Emily and little Audrey at Loose Park on Monday. I was able to catch some grins!

He rolled over (back to front) for the first time on Sunday! Ryan was with him when he did it. I'm glad he got to see one of the 'firsts'.



He's been horrible at night for the past week though! Waking up at all hours of the night, wanting to eat more, waking up and crying as soon as I lay him down. Last night I put him in bed with us (which I never do and hate doing) and he slept pretty soundly. I don't know why he'll sleep so good with us when he's still laying on his own like he would his crib (I clear a flat spot for him in the bed - it's not like he's snuggled up against me). Anyway, I'm hoping this phase passes. I was enjoying him sleeping 10 hours straight before!

4 comments:

TheJacquets4 said...

Oh, I remember the days! It's very challenging. Lately, Vivian has been getting up too- she can open doors and walk into my room- not good!

Lisa Pisa said...

Those are cute pics! He sure looks like he likes the swings!!!

Teething...maybe he's teething. It'll pass. I'm sure he can jsut feel your presence and warmth and it comforts him, that's why he sleeps so well. Blake slept with us for nearly 4 months which worked for us, but he's too big to sleep with us these days, thank goodness!

Manda P. said...

He is sooo stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Love these! We will have to meet up someday... I am on weekly appts now but always seem to have other appts along with. After next week's appt Vic and are are going to get our Christmas shopping done (can you believe it?!?) and then stay the night for our birth prep class on Saturday.