Hank is so cute when I have to bundle him up for morning walks now that it's getting cooler (not the case this week though!)
Below is a video of him in his jumperoo. He can really get jumpin'! Sometimes he'll just sit there and stare around the room though. (3 1/2 months)
Have a good weekend everyone!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute, cute, cute! I love the jumping! Where did you get that thing? Babies R US? Vic and I are going in there for the first time next weekend... should be an educational/overwhelming experience!
I've not seen this little contraption before! We just found one of the jumper swings that hangs from the doorjamb. Reven has been using it while the rest of us eat dinner. It's funny watching him learn how the floor feels under his bare feet!
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I love the jumping! Where did you get that thing? Babies R US? Vic and I are going in there for the first time next weekend... should be an educational/overwhelming experience!
Cute! He really looks like he's ready to just jump on out of there! :)
I totally want that jumperoo--I've had my eye on it!
Heehee...Hank's looking at you like you're nuts in that top picture!
That looks so fun!
I've not seen this little contraption before! We just found one of the jumper swings that hangs from the doorjamb. Reven has been using it while the rest of us eat dinner. It's funny watching him learn how the floor feels under his bare feet!
Post a Comment