
This is Walt, he lives across the street from us and we see them all the time. He's about 4 months older I think. Sadly they're moving this fall but just a few blocks away. We'll miss seeing you guys all the time! (although we've been out of town so much lately it's been a couple weeks at least)

Chasing Shelly, another neighbor's dog.

Avery and Hank (13 months +/-)

We had fun playing with you on Monday! Thanks for lunch Becky!
I thought this was a cute video from when I babysat Mason for a couple hours. They were such squealers! Their voices sounded alike. Mason is 6 months older than Hank.
4 comments:
So cute, and I love that name Walt.
Reven liked this video too! He does the same thing. We have taught him "feet first!" He knows that means he has to turn around and get off furniture feet (not head) first.
We went to the LV fair last night and I saw several Edmonds bunnies. I kept my eye out for red heads :)
yep, we were at the fair tuesday and will probably go again friday and sat. those 'edmonds bunnies' are probably distant relatives - i don't really know that fam.
Cute pictures! Liam loves to watch the videos...and he loves Hank! For as little as they've seen each other, Liam can pick him out and shout out his name! :)
Post a Comment