Sunday, September 14, 2008

Congrats Nick and Theresa!

Nick and Theresa were married last weekend! It was a fun wedding! Ryan was the best man. For those who don't know, a little history on Nick and Theresa:
Nick and Ryan have known each other since 3rd grade. They played sports together and both happened to choose Architecture to major in. They both went to UMKC for the first 2 years and transferred to KSU for the last 3. Nick was in Italy with both of us too. They have been roommates off and on many times. Theresa and I knew each other from 'Judy's Studio' (tumbling) and 4-H. She went to Basehor-Linwood. Years later I saw her in Seaton Hall (Arch. building at KSU) and asked if she went to Judy's. She graduated a year behind Nick, Ryan, and I. Nick and Theresa didn't meet 'officially' until a couple years ago at a party.
all the decorations were very simple, pretty, and hip. Theresa did all the flowers herself! (ordered them online!). They looked great. She (and lots of helpers) also made a couple hundred paper flowers (like the ones at Paper Source). So cute!

I know, horrible picture but I loved her bouquet; cool color.

Me and 'Romano' and his classic pose
in from Portland - he stayed with us

dancing with Audrey

Hank fell asleep shortly after this, around 9:00. We layed him down in the stroller and he gave us another hour and a half of party time! He woke up and started rockin' to the beat of the music; it was funny, but we took the poor buddy home soon after.

1 comment:

Heather Joy said...

How cute, he is dancing with someone! Reven only dances alone.