last night ryan and i went to the midland theater opening and my co-worker mary babysat. this is her puppy, 'falcor'; she sent me these pictures today.
tonight we're off to starlight: 'les miserables'. i don't like leaving hank with a babysitter two nights in a row. :( doesn't happen often though.
more pics to come soon! we had nick's wedding this past weekend.
8 comments:
Adria, Thats probably one of the most adorable things i've seen in a long, long time. Sounds like things are well- we need to talk and catch up, its been too long.
So cute! I love how the puppy just snuggled right up and made himself comfy! ;)
Oh my gosh Adria, that is so adorable.
Those pictures need to be on a greeting card!
Those are the cutest pics ever!! I love the puppies name too, Falcor...hmmm is someone a never ending story fan? :) Love his tee too by the way, if I have a boy he is always gonna be decked out in dinos, just love em!!
So cute! Griffin had that same shirt bringing back the memories of last fall...
OMG- that could be in a magazine. You should totally enter that in a photo contest!
How cute!!!!! You might have been behind on posting, but I'm behind on checking blogs!!!
Post a Comment