Monday, September 15, 2008

Holly and Haven (almost 9 months), Hank and I

Holly and I finally got together for a play date last week. Haven is so cute! I can't believe it took us 9 months to get together. She came out to my parents' house and her husband Thomas came out later. This was a first though: Hank did not want to share 'his' toys! Hank's always been the one to get picked on with the older kids (though he's pretty laid back about it) but his time he was being the bully! It's hard to teach them to be nice and share at this age (or maybe forever!).

4 comments:

Melon said...

She is such a cutie! Wish we could have come and visited too!

Heather Joy said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! We had Jackson the whole day.

TheJacquets4 said...

Very cool! Hi, Holly!

Lisa Pisa said...

How fun! What a cutie! That's funny Hank was being possessive of his toys!!!