He's been climbing up on furniture for a few weeks; it's no big deal to see him on the bed, couch, or chairs. Now he's starting to test his skills as you can see.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG he's so big! Skyler has that same activity table, and I just can't fathom her climbing on top! How much does the "Stir stir stir the soup..." song drive you nuts? We HATE that one. HAHA!
That gives me a heart attack. Vivian used to climb everything is sight too. Just make sure to back strap furniture that could tip (if you haven't already :). My neighbor's daughter got a dresser dropped on her recently!
OM that is scarry! welcome to our blog I have seen your name on Melissa and Amanda's comments. Hank sure is cute. and...weird but I saw Lindsey Lones on a picture how do you now her??? WEIRD small world. we know the Lones family too.
I have a picture (and probably a video somewhere) of Blake doing the same thing to the same activity table! What is with boys! They love to give their mommies heart attacks!!!
6 comments:
OMG he's so big! Skyler has that same activity table, and I just can't fathom her climbing on top! How much does the "Stir stir stir the soup..." song drive you nuts? We HATE that one. HAHA!
Oh my goodness! How did that activity table not fall over!!! Good luck keeping him out of things now....lol.
That gives me a heart attack. Vivian used to climb everything is sight too. Just make sure to back strap furniture that could tip (if you haven't already :). My neighbor's daughter got a dresser dropped on her recently!
OM that is scarry! welcome to our blog I have seen your name on Melissa and Amanda's comments. Hank sure is cute. and...weird but I saw Lindsey Lones on a picture how do you now her??? WEIRD small world. we know the Lones family too.
Oh dear. All I can see is knocked out baby teeth when I watch that! Lincoln never attempted stuff like that..he was too big and clumsy!
I have a picture (and probably a video somewhere) of Blake doing the same thing to the same activity table! What is with boys! They love to give their mommies heart attacks!!!
Post a Comment