Wednesday, October 15, 2008

catching up

Here are a bunch of random pictures. Some are from this week and some are months ago.

I love these overalls!!! It's fun getting out a new wardrobe for Hank. ...me on the other hand, I'm not looking forward to dragging out my same old bin of winter clothes. I need a free shopping spree!

Amanda and Dan hosted a fabulously pink baby shower for Melissa and Steve! The food was great (even the full plate Hank spilled on the floor and I still ate most of it). Liam was so cute - he would thank whoever the card was from. He's such a good talker! Can't wait to meet baby girl! ...won't be long!

Hank loved playing with Heidi's boys and Liam!


Walt and Hank in their lounge chairs.
(Gosh, you can tell this is one of my favorite shirts for him! It's in so many pictures!)

Hank and Grandpa Joe putting together the chairs.
Here is Hank and one of his best buds: Francis. Lately she wants to nap in his crib and I say: 'no, no, Francis' and shake my finger at her. Now Hank has it down and when we discover her in there he says: 'nah, nah' and waves his finger too. it's the cutest thing!


This guy has triplets! Paul used to work with Ryan. He brought his boys out to a softball game and it was cute seeing them all lined up. They all have red hair and 2 are identical.


Hank loves looking at photo albums and still loves reading books.

1 comment:

Melon said...

Great pictures...I too, love those overalls!! :) Thanks for coming to the shower...I know Hank had himself a great time!! :)