Monday, October 27, 2008

Clint and Christa's wedding

A couple weekends ago Ryan's HS friend, Clint got married. It was a really fun wedding reception at Club 1000 downtown. Here is a picture of Ryan and I in my 'silk moo-moo' or 'Grandma's silk nightgown'. I'm not so sure the silk moo-moo was a good idea and don't know if I pulled it off, but oh well (plus i got it for $20 and there's probably a reason). My legs look like white sticks. I was wearing crazy high pumps. I must say, it sure was comfy. ....you know, like a Grandma's nighty might be. If anything, I'll pull it out again the next time I need a maternity dress.
Anyway, on to the bride and groom!
I had to steal this picture from Cory because I didn't have any good ones. Clint happens to be the friend of Ryan's that was in one of the towers on 9/11 and made it out safely.

Ashley and Nick's daughter, Olivia (4) was hilarious!!! She was dancing to that 'apple bottom jeans' song and had lots of memorized dance moves. We decided not to bring Hank so we could have a more enjoyable adult evening. Most of our friends didn't bring their kids either.

i loved the detail at the hips! so pretty!

Nick being cheesy at the Quaff afterhours.

No comments: